Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ken's Artisan Pizza


name
Ken's Artisan Pizza

website
http://www.kensartisan.com/pizza

cuisine
Sit-down pizza restaurant

quadrant
SE

where exactly
304 SE 28th Ave (at corner of Pine St.)

what's unique
Ken's also has a bakery located in the NW (Ken's Artisan Bakery)


what to order
any pizza - they are all amazing; make sure to pair with a bottle of red

fun fact
voted #10 restaurant in Portland for 2007 by Portland Monthly magazine

my short and sweet opinion
yum! yum! yum! and great in the summer when all the windows are open

pros
great atmosphere, high quality pizza, variety of wine options, yummy desserts

cons
hmm, it's far from the bakery? (not really a con, it is definitely worth the drive)

1 comment:

Hirono said...

OMG, Tiffany. I HAVE to have a slice of that pizza! I'll be in Portland next week and I'll definitely check this place out!

I love your blog!

Hirono